We are actively looking for an Electronics Engineer to design hardware/software for test instruments.
Main responsibilities include:
- develop SCADA & MMI using LabVIEW
- recommend force, temperature, pressure, flow controllers/sensors
- install & program PLCs
- draft technical documentation for new electronic engineering products
- support & maintain company’s computer network.
- Must have at least BS degree in Electronics Engineering and at least 3 years experience as either Electronics Engineer or Automation Egineer.
- Work schedule 9AM-5PM, M-F, 40hrs/week.
- Competitive salary.
For inquires please contact Mihai Vinatoru at (973) 616-6800 extension 23.