Seal Strength HST
Seal Strength CPT200
Seal Strength MCD
Peel a Pouch
Bottle Firmness Tester model BFT
Evaluate the firmness of bottles or cups.
- PET bottles
- Cups (holding fixture required)
- Other containers
- Travel: 1” at high speed + 0.5” at low speed.
- Compression Speed (low) 10 inches/minute.
- Approach speed (high) 120 inches/minute.
- Diameter of bottles: 2.25” to 3.75”.
- A maximum force of 100 lb can be applied at 60psi compressed air setting.
- Height of force application: 4” measured from the bottom of the bottle.
- Amount of bottle compression: 0 to 0.5”, user adjustable.
- Resolution: 0.01mm/.0005”.
- Repeatability: 0.01mm/.0005”.
- Air supply: 80 psi of filtered, non-lubricated air.
- Overall dimensions: 20”L x 7”W x 7”H.
- Instrument Weight: 20 lb.
- Digital Force Gauge can be easily removed for calibration.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction.
- Optional Data Collection Software.