Seal Strength Pull
Seal Strength Cup
Seal Strength Burst
Helium Leak Detection
Seal Integrity Monitoring System (SIMS) Software
Specially designed to work in conjunction with a Multipurpose Leak Detector. Complies with ASTM test method F2391.
SIMS software represents a complete data acquisition, process control and data analysis software product. The software works in conjunction with a Multipurpose Leak Detector, automatically initiates a testing cycle on the instrument, collects data for an accurate measuring, computes, interprets and records test information.
- Conduct quality control tests in a simple, intuitive manner using Helium Leak detection
- Reads, Records and Displays Helium Leak Rate digital data from the Helim Leak Detector Module
- Determine (compute), record and display Helium Concentration information
- Calculate an Actual Helium Leak Rate (AHLR) per cavity(unit) by considering the number of cavities per package and the helium concentration within the cavities.
- Printed reports of test data
- A configurable set of parameters for conducting tests and organizing data
- Graphic representation of Helium Leak Rate and computed He concentration vs. time
- Testing activities, testing parameters and records of testing activities are developed according to CFR part 11
- Different users with 3 levels of access permissions
- Open previous test data, view and print reports and individual test information
- Test data can be exported as a tab-separated ASCII data file to be used in spreadsheet applications - summary values for each test, statistical values for all tests and complete incremental He Leak rate readings for each test (the raw data)
- Report printing;
- Ability to save and retrieve projects
- Automatic unit detection for He Leak Rate
- Automatic identification field increment for subsequent tests